Microorganisms that cause inflammation of the middle ear?
Ear infections healthsymptomsblog can be caused by bacteria and viruses. Bacteria such as Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus), Haemophilus influenzae and Moraxella cause about 85 percent of cases of acute otitis media. Viruses cause the remaining 15 percent of infections.
treatment of inflammation
Many physicians recommend the use of antibiotics to kill the bacteria and during active infection of the middle ear. If a child feels pain, the doctor may recommend and the means for its alleviation. It is extremely important to follow the doctor's recommendations. Unfortunately, today there are many bacteria that can cause inflammation of the middle ear, and have become resistant to certain antibiotics.
If it comes to gnojnoj chronic middle ear infections, your doctor may suggest surgery. This method removes tissue inflammation changed and damaged parts of the bone caused by middle ear cholesteatoma (a special form of bone inflammation of the middle ear).
k Ordinacija.hr recommended Vaxol
If you want to protect against inflammation, suggest you try olive oil! This medicinal liquid gold in folk medicine has long been recognized as a tool, creating a greasy film, protects against inflammation. Olive oil contains polyphenols which have strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties.